Thursday, May 15, 2008

I LOVE BASEBALL!!!




I never knew I would love baseball so much! Mom got me a t-shirt with my cousin Parker's number on it, and we traveled down to Muskogee to watch his game with mimi, baba, Becca, Emmy and Pam (Grammy). It was so fun...lots of good morsels to pick up on the ground, and lots of attention from all kinds of strangers! Here are a few more pics from the evening...



How cute am I??















Me and my cool cousin Parkie...he's so awesome!














Me and my aunt becca














Showing my teethies :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Bella:

I really wish you would post more often on your blog. Your mom was telling me a story about how she left you at home all by yourself for a really long time a couple weeks ago. I thought you would talk about that for sure. By the way, your mom is really cool. She's my favorite.

Love,
Amy

P.S. I have a blog now :)