Monday, July 7, 2008

Fireworks!

Hi everyone...I'm so sorry it's been such a long time since my last post. Mom and I have had a busy summer, and I've posted some pictures below.


OH--and big news, my test for becoming "canine good citizen" certified is tonight so pray that I remember everything I'm supposed to do!


But first, I have to talk about my very first 4th of July as a member of the Roth/McMillan family. Mom and I went down to Muskogee for the evening, had hamburgers that Baba made (well, I didn't get one, but I did get to smell them and they looked delicious), and then went outside to watch the fireworks. Mom put out a blanket for me to lay down on, but I was too excited to lay down! She said that we might need to go inside if I got scared, but I'm a big girl and LOVED the fireworks! Even the 'homemade' loud ones that the neighbor kids set off didn't scare me. I thought it was fun, and I can't wait until we get to see them next year. (the picture is of me watching the fireworks!)


Here's Mimi and my cousins!














And here's some pictures from this summer!

My friends Kate and Ellie













Silly Aunt Julie!













Mimi came to spend the night with us!













Baba and his three grandchildren













Me relaxing with Aunt Jennie after the LifeGroup girls have gone home!












I love sitting here and watching all the people and dogs walk by!












No comments: